Wednesday, November 7, 2012

royal greaser

every year it pains me to say goodbye to halloween time, and that's why i waited a whole week to do my all hallow's eve blog post! it's also makes a good excuse for why i haven't taken any of my spooky decorations down yet, right? anyway, we lucked out this year, cause one of my favorite bands, black moth super rainbow played a halloween show in ybor!! despite all the people who mistook me for sandy from grease, (seriously, y'all?) i had an amazing time. i'm pretty sure josh made the most spot on powder of all time, too. if i didn't suck so bad as a photographer, there'd be more photos of his costume, but, alas.... i do. it turns out i managed to get only one photo of him that was entirely in focus, eeek. happy super late halloween!












black high waist denim, cheap monday. leotard, american apparel. vintage leather jacket, thrifted. patent heels, zara. velvet choker, diy. vintage ring, given to me by my great granny. wig, features costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment